Thornlie Naturopathic Centre (TNC)
Operating since January 1999, Thornlie Naturopathic Centre (TNC) provides outstanding natural health care for people of all ages. Thornlie Naturopathic Centre (TNC) has booked over 70,000 consultations since opening – an impressive statistic if you are seeking solid experience along with outstanding qualifications. If you want expert help to achieve optimum health, make an appointment now!
Areas of speciality include executive stress, sporting injuries, general muscle aches and pains, headaches, sugar cravings, and tiredness (including Ross River Virus and Chronic Fatigue). Other areas of interest include infant colic, insomnia, migraine, menopause, fertility and pre menstrual syndrome. Natural medicine may be helpful for any condition and Thornlie Naturopathic Centre (TNC) applies a complementary rather than an alternative approach when interacting with medical practitioners.
Other areas that we can help include:
- Allergies and Hayfever
- Arthritis and Musculoskeletal pain
- Children’s health, including allergies and glue ear
- Detoxification assistance
- Digestive problems including bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, and reflux
- Headaches and migraines
- High cholesterol
- Hormonal imbalances – adrenal, menopausal, menstrual, and thyroid
- Immune problems
- Low energy and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Menstrual disorders including endometriosis, heavy bleeding, PMT, and polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Mood disorders including anxiety and depression
- Preconception, pregnancy and breast feeding support
- Skin problems including eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis
- Stress-related disorders including anxiety and panic attacks
- Sugar and carbohydrate cravings
- Weight problems
- Wellness maintenance
Click here to visit of Thornlie Naturopathic Centre (TNC) Located in 32 Selby St, Thornlie WA 6108, Australia, official website.
Contact the Centre and Register Your Business Features will be added soon once we are ready with our database of complete Best Naturopathy & Ayurvedic Centres in Western Australia, Australia.