Panchakarma Research and Training Centre
Panchakarma Research and Training Centre, Tripura: Department of Forests, Government of Tripura, has introduced the unique multidimensional treatment modality with Research and Training facility at Hatipara, (Near Salbagan) Agartala, Tripura as Panchakarma Research & Training Centre, Tripura (PRTCT), under Medicinal Plants Board of Tripura, supported by National Medicinal Plants Board, New Delhi, and Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of INDIA, Health Department, Govt. of Tripura and Tripura JICA Project.
Panchakarma Research and Training Centre About Ayurveda & Panchakarma
Ayurveda – an ancient traditional system of medicine, is considered to be the oldest system of health care, This healing system has been practiced in day to day life in India for more than 5000 years. ‘Ayu’ means ‘Life’ and ‘Veda’ means ‘Knowledge / Science’. Thus Ayurveda is the ‘Knowledge / Science of Life’.
Panchakarma – The Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Therapy : Panchakarma : Pancha’ means ‘five’ and ‘karma’ means ‘action.’ This five-fold purification therapy aims at correcting the imbalance of the Doshas (Constitution of body) – Vata, Pitta, Kapha in order to maintain their inherent equilibrium. During each season of the year, one or more of the Doshas accumulate, which causes an imbalance and makes the body prone to illness. It involves five cleansing procedures:
Panchakarma Research and Training Centre – Benefits of Panchakarma:
- Eliminate toxins and toxic conditions from body and mind
- Restore constitutional balance improving health and wellness
- Strengthen immune system and become more resistant to illness
- Reverse the negative effects of stress on body and mind, thereby slowing the aging process
- Enhance self-reliance, strength, energy, vitality and mental clarity
- Bring about deep relaxation and sense of well-being
- This Clinic & Research Centre is the pioneer in North East.
- Eco-Tourism promotion: this Panchakarma will enrich the Eco-Tourism activities of Government
- To create awareness for utility of medicinal plants and its cultivation.
- Promote employment, for the local people, to work in the centre as masseurs and other staffs, and Self Help Groups to cultivate & supply Medicinal plants
Panchakarma Research and Training Centre – Official WebSite For Panchakarma Research and Training Centre, Tripura (PRTCT) at Van Gaveshana Sadan, Hatipara, Agartala, Tripura, Click here to http://www.panchakarma.20fr.com/.
Click Here to visit our page and submit your Naturopathy Centre and become part of List of Naturopathy Centres in Tripura, Click here to Register Your Naturopathy Centres.