NATUROPATHY THERAPY ( TREATMENTS)
The Five great elements of nature and the treatments based on them are:
- Earth – Mud baths, Mud packs,
- Water – Hydrotherapeutic methods in the form of Baths, Jets, Douches, Packs, Compresses, Immersions
- Air – Breathing exercises, Outdoor walking, Open air baths
- Fire – Sun baths, Thermoleum baths, Magnetised water, Colour charged oils / water
- Ether – Fasting therapy
- Other Naturopathic Therapies:
- Oriental healing techniques like Reflexology, Acupressure, Acupuncture and Auriculotherapy
- Food and Nutrition
- Magnet Therapy
This multi disciplinary approach uses the healing power of natural resources like foods, herbs, earth, water, air, sun and magnets to allow the body to heal itself. It helps in degenerative and chronic conditions like asthma and arthritis, gastro-intestinal problems and hypertension.
Acupuncture – Naturopathy Therapy
What is the history of Naturopathy Therapy?
Most experts would say that acupuncture is at least 2000 years old. The exact age is less important than the fact that Oriental Medicine is the most widely utilized healing system on this planet. Its roots are in China, but the fruits of its potential to help the sick and injured are apparent in many places, including all of Asia, Europe and America. Today, the art and science of Acupuncture / Oriental Medicine is still not understood by many, yet it continues to gain popularity and acceptance because of one fact – IT WORKS.
How does Acupuncture work?
For millennia, the acupuncturist has been engaging subtle human energies, otherwise known as “Qi”. According to time-tested principles unique to Oriental Medicine, the acupuncturist would assess and adjust the flow and distribution of “Qi” in order to promote health and healing.
So far, modern research has described various physiological shifts following acupuncture, such as beneficial changes in the body’s own natural painkillers, anti-inflammatory agents, immune system functions and hormonal activity.
Despite the powerful technology available today, even the modern physicists cannot explain exactly how this ancient healing therapy works. Perhaps in the near future, the actual chemical and electromagnetic events that occur during acupuncture will be described.
What are the limits of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture?
Oriental Medicine and acupuncture are powerful healing tools, but they are not panaceas nor the solution to every health care problem. Both Western and Oriental Medicine have their respective strengths and weaknesses, which is why in modern China, the two systems are used together. When appropriately combined, the patient is well served.
Generally speaking, acute, life threatening conditions are best handled by Western medical doctors. Routine health problems and chronic conditions, for which drug therapy and surgery have not been effective, often benefit from Acupuncture / Oriental Medicine.
Conditions Benefited By Acupuncture:
- Stress Related Disorders- Anxiety, Depression, Aggressive Behaviour, Mood Swings, Lack of Energy & Concentration, Sleep Disturbances, Anorexia etc.
- Skeletal System- Osteoarthritis, Low Back Ache due to various causes, Cervical Spondylosis, Sciatic pain, Gout, Frozen Shoulder etc.
- Female Health Problems- Menstrual Disorders, Premenstrual Tension, Menopausal problems, etc.
- Respiratory Complaints- Asthma, Allergies, Sinusitis, Snoring,
- Gastrointestinal Tract- Acidity, Gas Trouble, Piles & Haemorrhoids etc.
- Nervous System- Migraine, Frequent Headaches, Parkinsonism etc..
- Positive Health- For those looking towards perfect health.
REFLEXOLOGY – Naturopathy Therapy
An Oriental healing technique used to relax the nerves and release the trapped energy. There are energy zones that run throughout the body and reflex areas in the feet that correspond to all the major organs, glands and parts of the body. Based on the principle that reflex points in the feet and palms correlate to individual organs and parts of the body, manipulations on these reflexes help stimulate the organs. It helps those suffering from insomnia, menstrual problems and pains.
Benefits of Reflexology – Naturopathy Therapy
- Reduces stress and induces deep relaxation
- Improves circulation
- Cleanses the body of toxins and impurities
- Brings the whole system into balance
- Vitalises energy
- A preventive healthcare by enhancing the immune system
- Helps encourage healing in combination with specific treatments
MASSAGE THERAPY – Naturopathy Therapy
INTRODUCTION TO MASSAGE Naturopathy Therapy
Massage is one of the oldest healing arts: Chinese records dating back 3,000 years document its use; the ancient Hindus, Persians and Egyptians applied forms of massage for many ailments; and Hippocrates wrote papers recommending the use of rubbing and friction for joint and circulatory problems.
The Benefits Of Massage – Naturopathy Therapy
Massage can Alleviate low-back pain, arthritis, bursitis, fatigue and improve range of motion.Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.Ease medication dependence.Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system. Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.Increase joint flexibility.Lessen depression and anxiety.Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.Reduce spasms and cramping.Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.Relieve migraine pain. Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. While eliminating anxiety and pressure altogether in this fast-paced world may be idealistic, massage can, without a doubt, help manage stress. This means Decreased anxiety.Enhanced sleep quality.Greater energy.Improved concentration.Increased circulation.Reduced fatigue.
AYURVEDIC MASSAGE – Naturopathy Therapy
MARMA MASSAGE- Naturopathy Therapy
SWEDISH MASSAGE – Naturopathy Therapy
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE – Naturopathy Therapy
MUD THERAPY – Naturopathy Therapy
Of the five elements of nature, mud represents Earth and has tremendous impact on the maintenance of health and prevention of diseases. Minerals and trace elements present in the mud are known for its renowned effects and healing properties. Mud also has the remarkable property of holding moisture for a long time, which has a cooling effect on the part of the body applied.
- Helps improve circulation and relax the muscles
- Improves the digestive activity and sets right the metabolism
- Local application helps relieve inflammations, swellings and reduces pain
- Excellent in skin conditions without open lesions
- Helps bring down blood pressure
- Nourishes the skin
- Conditions the hair
- Specific kind of application relieves the stiffness of joints
MUD PACKS – NATUROPATHY THERAPY
Frequent application of mud helps in improving the complexion of the skin by getting rid of spots and patches, which appear in various skin disorders. Mud baths are also generally recommended for all skin diseases, including psoriasis, leucoderma and urticaria and other allergic conditions of the skin.
BODY WRAPS – NATUROPATHY THERAPY
Using special Natural Muds high in natural minerals and salts the pack is applied on the entire body except the head.
- Good for acne, eczema, psoriasis and other skin disorders
- A natural anti-inflammatory
- Good for rheumatism and arthritic conditions
- Helps break down cellulite by stimulating the circulation and lymphatic system
- Restores and revitalizes the skin for a healthy appearance
- Improves the skin cells metabolism and gently soothes irritation
- Provides firmness and strength and deeply penetrates the tissues to help clear stored toxins
HYDROTHERAPY – Naturopathy Therapy
Water is used internally and externally in all its forms- steam, liquid or ice, to cleanse and restore health. It is used in the form of Baths, Jets/Douches, Packs, Compresses and Immersions to name a few.
Drinking a specific amount of water also has therapeutic effects:
- Helps maintain hydration of the body
- Helps in proper secretion of body fluids and maintenance of Ph.
- Aids digestion and prevents constipation
- Improves skin condition and nourishes it
- Maintains the flexibility of joints
- Helps in detoxification
HYDRO BATHS – Naturopathy Therapy
Arm and Foot Bath – Naturopathy Therapy
- Relieves localized pain and inflammations
- Relieves congestive headaches
- Relieves the spasms of the bronchioles and facilitates easy breathing as in asthma and bronchitis
- Excellent for relieving the numbness and tingling in the extremities as in diabetes mellitus
Hip Bath – Naturopathy Therapy
- Stimulates the circulation towards the pelvic and digestive organs relieves constipation, flatulence and indigestion
- Helps set right the menstrual disorders like dysmenorrhoea, menorrhagia, leucorrhoea
- Helps strengthen the hips and lumbar sacral spine and the coccyx and relieves pain if any
- Beneficial in relieving hemorrhoids
Spinal Bath / Anti-Stress Bath – Naturopathy Therapy
- Stimulates the spinal nerves
- Relaxes the paraspinal muscles
- Helps maintain the blood pressure
- Helps in regulating the moods like anxiety or depression
- Relaxes irritable nerves
Steam Bath – Naturopathy Therapy
- Exposing the entire body with the exception of the head to a superheated atmosphere helps in many ways. Steam inhalation helps decongest the respiratory tract
- Medicated ayurvedic or herbal steam helps rejuvenate the body
- Helps open up the skin pores
- Helps remove the toxins of the skin through sweating
- Helps the skin maintain its natural moisture and softness
WET PACKS – Naturopathy Therapy
This treatment allows an in-depth detoxification of the areas which are swollen, blocked or sensitive and helps to restore the vitality of the skin and the body. There are several packs like abdomen, knee, trunk, shoulder, ankle and neck packs.
- Relieves inflammation and swellings
- Improves circulation
- Relieves the stiffness and spasms of muscles and joints
COMPRESSES – Naturopathy Therapy
This is the application of water in the form of a pack wrung out in water of different temperatures.
- Helps in detoxification of areas which are swollen, blocked or sensitive
- Excellent for tight sore muscles, edema, cellulite
- Stimulates the blood and lymph stream
- Gives soothing, refreshing, calming and decongesting qualities
IMMERSIONS – Naturopathy Therapy
It is one of the hydrotherapeutic techniques where the body locally or wholly is immersed in water of different temperatures.
- Helps improve the circulation to the part immersed and also the peripheral circulation
- Helps relieve edema
- Useful in treating skin disorders
- Helps to relieve congestion of the reflex regions thereby relieving symptoms of asthma, migraine, insomnia, etc
ENEMA – Naturopathy Therapy
The colon is the seat of all toxins in the body. This detoxifying treatment involves a soothing gentle flow of filtered, temperature-controlled water throughout the colon to flush out logged waste and toxins.
- Helps bring about efficient elimination of waste products
- Helps restore tissue and organ function
Naturopathy Therapy like as Panchakarma, Physiotherapy, Rejuvenation Therapy, Kerala Special Treatments.
Best Naturopathy like as Mud Therapy, Kerala Treatments, Reflex Therapy, Hydro Therapy, Massage Therapy, Music Therapy, Diet Therapy, Acupuncture, Acupuncture Therapy, Magneto Therapy, Electro Therapy, Heliotherapy, Yoga therapy, Ayurveda Therapy.